Just when I thought I had done my blogging duty for this week (or month) here comes my lovely Ange Barton and drops this amazing award in my lap. Thank you, dear, for the great honor! You are a wonderful poet and I adore you.
So I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself you do not know.
1. I really like reading scifi. Among my favorite authors are Peter F. Hamilton, Eric van Lustbader and China Mieville.
2. During my time at university I worked at a travel agency that specialized in bus tours to European capitals for US soldiers stationed in Germany. I worked as a tour guide, so on weekends I would go off to Paris, Amsterdam or Copenhagen, even Rome, with a busload of GIs. I was twenty.
3. I don’t like chocolate. Give me cake with frosting any time.
4. When I was twenty-one I had a hot love affair during a stay in Toronto. He was twice my age and a CBC speaker. Sexy voice, killer charm, a wife and three kids.
5. My all-time favorite food is home-made chicken soup.
6. When I’m grown up I want to drive a Porsche.
7. I can’t walk in high heels.
My job now is to pass this award on to seven other bloggers.
Here are my nominations:
It’s now your duty to pass on this award to blogs you value, my friends.